Globigerina Limestone (Gebel tal-franka)
This stone is found on the fourth layer of the rocks on the Maltese Islands. Its characteristic of a hard compact material makes it ideal to be hewn. Building stones are made from it and it is also used for construction, paving and grinding. Our ancestors have also used it for the building of our majestic temples.
- A variety of cladding(fuq il-fil)/ rustic stone, stone work from old houses
- A large selection of stone design (lavur) Columns
- Fireplaces:- wood-burning, vent free, gas fires. These can also be made out to the clients' specifications on their own design and ideas.
- Decorative stone works:- shelves, uplights, coving, ceiling roses, ventilators, coffee tables, balustrades.
- For houses of character:- whole supplier of flagstone old and new. Old subject to availability.